Re: [jetty-users] Dynamic Servlet Registration

Am 18.10.2013 06:27, schrieb Jan Bartel:

> Moreover, isn't it confusing for Grails users that the Tomcat version
> in use supports servlet 3.0, but the jetty version doesn't??? Really
> sounds like Grails needs to update a version - do you have any
> contacts within Grails to advocate for that?

I think the reason for that might have to do with the fact, that
Jetty 8 and higher needs a more or less complete rewrite of the
jetty-configuration-XML-files. 7.6 is the last version where e.g.
the old addConnector-methods worked with SelectChannelConnector
as parameter existed.

So updating to a newer version will lead to quite some work on
the Grails developers' side or the user base that has to change
their configuration files manually.

Best regards, Lothar

Back to the top