Re: [jetty-users] Jetty WebSocket client for Android

Jetty 9.0 and Jetty 9.1 are both written against the Servlet API 3.1 spec, and as such have a minimum Java requirement of 1.7.

We have not tested Jetty's WebSocket client on Android to know if it works properly (yet).
It is a future goal of Jetty to have simplified jar files for Jetty's WebSocket Client and Jetty's Http Client for Android use.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts