Re: [jetty-users] Jetty is unresponsive when using multiple connectors.

I think I solved my issue after looking at the ruunning threads. I noticed
that there were 16 selector threads and but only 8 acceptor threads, all of
which were for the http connector. I wondered why acceptor threads weren't
being spawned for my ssl connector, so I reduced the number of
acceptor/selector threads to 1 per connector. That got it working.

I did some research and read that by default it would spawn as many acceptor
and selector threads as there were cores on my cpu that were available to
the JVM. My question now is why wouldn't any of my acceptors spawn for the
ssl connector? Is there a limit to the total number of acceptors that can
run, relative to the number of cores in my cpu?