[jetty-users] How to prevent Jetty from outputting stacktraces?

Hi.

How to prevent Jetty 9.0.4 from outputting stacktraces of expections that can be thrown for example from filters? Is this customizable? I did not find it in documentation.

Also how to prevent Jetty from rendering HTTP response codes as HTML pages? If my app produces e.g. 503 then I do not want Jetty to generate HTML page with the HTTP error code message. If I remember correctly, Jetty 8 did not generate such pages.

Regards,
Mikhail.

Back to the top