Re: [jetty-users] jetty 8. Swallowed InterruptedException and possible endless loop in org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.blockWritable

Igor,

thanks for trying 13.   Even with few changes, it makes it much easier for us to analyse if this is on the latest release of 8.

Any news on those dumps?

cheers