Re: [jetty-users] Regarding jetty-all JAR

Thanks Jesse.

Can we also use this combinations of all JARs(jetty-all.jar) to be run as OSGi bundle.

Thanks,
Kathir

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sure, you can use the jetty-all artifact in production, it is simply a packaging nicety for folks not using modern development tooling like maven so they can avoid having to manage 15-20 jar files

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell