Re: [jetty-users] Jetty client

> For example Apache Http Client do not [2]

Check:
https://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/SNISupport

ryan

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Mikhail Mazursky <ash2kk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello.

Few questions about Jetty Client:

1. Do it support SNI [1]? For example Apache Http Client do not [2] and we want to switch maybe to Jetty Client or some other.

2. Are there any plans to support JSR-339 [3]? I think it can be usefull to abstract implementation and be able to switch them. I found two implementations of this JSR - Jersey [4] (reference implementation) and Apache CXF [5]. I'm not sure what the CXF project is but looks like it supports this JSR.

3. Do Jetty Client use NIO to do I/O or traditional blocking I/O API? E.g. Jersey uses thread pool and traditional I/O to do async requests (AFAIK) and this may not suit my needs.
Regards,
Mikhail.