Re: [jetty-users] Content-Type value is unexpectedly changed by Jetty9

Yamamoto san.

Thank you for your reply.
I'll report this behavior as bug to "eclipse bugs" site.

//terada-m

2013/7/31 Yamamoto Yusuke <yusuke@xxxxxxx>
I call it a bug.

As per servlet spec 3.0 -  3.4  Headers, getHeader() is supposed to return the original value the specified request header.
The spec doesn't imply containers can modify / upper-case / lower-case the value.

------------------
• 3.4  Headers
• A servlet can access the headers of an HTTP request through the following methods of the HttpServletRequest interface:
■ getHeader
■ getHeaders
■ getHeaderNames
The getHeader method returns a header given the name of the header. There can be multiple headers with the same name, e.g. Cache-Control headers, in an HTTP request. If there are multiple headers with the same name, the getHeader method returns the first header in the request. The getHeaders method allows access to all the header values associated with a particular header name, returning an Enumeration of String objects.
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
@yusukey