Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.0.4 issue (also in 9.0.5-SNAPSHOT) with Spring MVC Async (test provided)

Hi Joakim, yes, that's the JIRA ticket. There is an actual stack trace there now. Could you share something on the meaning of the "java.lang.IllegalStateException: STREAM" in Response.getWriter line 715? That could lead to some further guesses on what might be going on.

Rossen