Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.0.4 issue (also in 9.0.5-SNAPSHOT) with Spring MVC Async (test provided)

Since this is only reproducible under load, I wouldn't conclude just yet this is a Jetty 9 vs Jetty 8 issue. I've added some suggestions under the Spring JIRA ticket on debugging this further and helping to narrow down the issue.

Rossen