[jetty-users] Maven Jetty Plugin Multiple Module Project

Hi All,

I have Maven parent project that has multiple modules each building a war. Next to that I use a integration profile that uses the SoapUI (maven pugin) to test each module war that is started in Jetty (org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin:9.0.4.v20130625:run) during pre-integration-test phase of each module. In each module I also have stop Jetty in the post-integration-test phase with its own stopKey and stopPort matching the run goal.

The problem is that when one module is finished and its stopping Jetty, other module will try to start Jetty resulting in "Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin:9.0.4.v20130625:run (start-jetty) on project module2: Failure: ShutdownMonitorThread already started". I am wondering why is this conflicting while they have different stopKey and stopPort?

I have tried using run-forked goal but this will hang on Jetty start up and not continue with the tests. Trying <waitForChild>false</waitForChild> will continue with my tests before Jetty is started resulting in failed tests.

Any clue on how to resolve the situation where modules don't conflict on Jetty threads?

Cheers,

Tuno

Back to the top