[jetty-users] Log file warnings?

I keep seeing warnings like the ones below in the jetty.log files for my SSL site. I know they're only warnings, but can anyone tell me what they really mean? Are they a sign that someone is try to hack their way into my site, or what?

WARN:oeji.nio:javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert: bad_certificate
WARN:oeji.nio:javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Inbound closed before receiving peer's close_notify: possible truncation attack?
WARN:oejh.HttpGenerator:Ignoring extra content <!DOCTYPE html

I never see anything except these three, but I'm getting 60 or 70 such warnings every day.

Sorry if this is a dumb question!

TIA,
--
John English