Re: [jetty-users] Jetty9 client POST won't add params

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Sebastian Gutierrez <scgm11@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm migrating from async-http-client to jetty 9 client, I use extensibly
> Async communication, the problem I'm having is that no params are passed on
> POST communication:
>

> Example:
>

> HttpClient httpclient = new HttpClient();
>
> httpclient.start();
>

> httpClient.POST(URIOFRESOURCE).param("param1", JSONSTRING).send(new
> BufferingResponseListener() {
>
>                     @Override
>
>                     public void onComplete(Result res) {
>
>                         result = getContentAsString("UTF-8");
>
>     }
>
> });
>

> the thing is param1 won't get to the server (Server is also Jetty 9, and
> works fine if I use async-http-client or using something like this:

We have a similar test case here:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/jetty-client/src/test/java/org/eclipse/jetty/client/HttpClientTest.java#n227

So there must be something different in your case.
Can you pack a reproducible, autocontained test case that demonstrates
that the server does not receive the parameter ?

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top