Re: [jetty-users] Configuring Jetty 9 websockets handling - Configuring ConnectionHandler

Apologies, I obviously didn't come by this when I was digging around.  WebSocketCreator is a slicker/higher level concept than I had perhaps realized and not looked closesly enough at it.

Cheers,
Max
p.s. Thanks for the prompt reply too.