Re: [jetty-users] create user programatically

Users are part of the security system that you choose to use.

If you choose to use the security realms built into the servlet spec, then you'll want to look into possibly creating your own LoginService.

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/configuring-security.html

Take a look at the default HashLoginService
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/jetty-security/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/security/HashLoginService.java

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Developer advice, services and support