Re: [jetty-users] Jsp form to Servlet jetty embedded

I've tried using servlet definition without annotations and I still face the same issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjith
MS-MIS, Univ Of Illinois at Chicago.

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Ranjith Koduri <nanikpranjith9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to post values from a Jsp form to a servlet using embedded jetty. I'm using annotations for configuring servlets, unfortunately I'm getting a 404 error once I post jsp form to servlet. Is there any working example of posting a jsp form to servlet using embedded jetty ?

Thank you.

Back to the top