[jetty-users] jndi datasource jetty

Hi,
I am trying to run a web application with jetty and hsqldb on netbeans. I added the plugin org.mortbay.jetty to the pom.xml and I configured the jetty-env.xml. But when I run the server I have this error:
ClassNotFoundException org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.
This jar is already among the dependecies of the pom. I tried to set the scope at runtime or provided but did not work.
Anyone can help me to solve this problem?
Thanks,
Luca

Back to the top