Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9 & SPDY

Ciao!

many thanks for your help, it turns out that SPDY was working fine.
For some reason Fiddler didn't indicate that correctly while it does when you connect to webtide.
Maybe webtide returns some different headers or something.

When I have some time I will take a look.

thanks,
Michele

---------------------
Ciao Michele,

please try the spdy indicator plugins instead of using fiddler.

That'll be this one for firefox:
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/spdy-indicator/

And this one for chrome:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/spdy-indicator/mpbpobfflnpcgagjijhmgnchggcjblin?hl=en-US

You can try those with our website: https://www.webtide.com

If they indicate that your webapp is not being served via spdy, then please paste your configuration files (start.ini, jetty-spdy.xml, jetty-ssl.xml) and the output of your server at startup. I'm especially interested in the connector logs.

The connector logs should look like this:

2013-04-26 12:31:10.416:DBUG:oejssh.HttpChannelOverSPDY:qtp1894386730-13: Completing task HttpChannelOverSPDY@22509e16{r=1,a=COMPLETED}

You can also try accessing: "chrome://net-internals/#spdy" with chrome to check if you're connected via SPDY.

Also make sure that your browser supports npn/spdy. All recent versions of chrome/firefox do.

Cheers,

Back to the top