[jetty-users] reading files from src/main/resources

I was looking at the quickstart docs for embedding jetty specifically on how to setup the resource path from inside a jar file.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Embedding+Jetty

I have a maven project where I wanted some files to be read from src/main/resources.  I'm a little confused how to set this up using the classloader example on the page as that seems to point to the .class files in my path instead of the resources directory.

I'm using IntelliJ right now and not actually building everything to a jar yet, but hope to do so soon.  Is that possible to set the src/main/resources directory as the resource directory?

Back to the top