Re: [jetty-users] Migrating to Jetty 9

Hi Marty,

could you please describe where you think the documentation doesn't match the current code? Or describe which problems you actually have? That way we can start fixing the documentation.

Regarding an example jetty.xml, the distribution comes with a set of working config files. Including a jetty.xml. So I'm not quite sure what you're looking for?!

Cheers,
Thomas