[jetty-users] Do i need to sign applet to instantiate HttpClient?

Greetings EveryOne.

Instantiating HttpClient in my applet prevents it from starting up, after days of investigating i came to a conclusion that maybe i should sign my applet for HttpClient to be instantiated without complications.

I though before going through the pain of signing my applet i would ask here first. If it's true that would double my pain as i need to sign the applet every time i add something to my classes.

Do i need to sign applet to instantiate HttpClient?

Thanks In Advance.

Back to the top