Re: [jetty-users] Single Sign On Across Webapps

This is a custom solution, but when the user signs in you could add a cookie that encrypts a username, password, and timestamp. When the user hits a new webapp see if the cookie is present. If so decrypt it and log the user into the new webapp automatically.