[jetty-users] Eclipse Plugin for XML Jetty configurations.

Hi Jetty User,

For your information I have hosted Eclipse WTP/XML Search in my GitHub and you have an install for plugins for XML Jetty configurations files
On other words you have completion, validation, hyperlink, text hover and Ctrl+Shift+G for XML Jetty files config (ex : completion about Java clases, Java methods, referenced XML nodes, etc).

If you are interested, please follow Installation Guide.

Hope you will like it.

Regards Angelo

Back to the top