Re: [jetty-users] Clustering and websocket

Hi,

> You must be more explicit on what you want to cluster in Jetty.
I'd like to be able to send data from a websocket client to another
one linked to another server, like in a chat application for example.
I also would like to be able to send some data from a third party
server to a websocket client without knowing which Jetty server the
websocket client is talking to.

It looks like I managed to get it working with a Redis server, like in
Atmosphere.

Kind regards,
--
Bruno Verachten