Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 8 to Jetty 9 SSL Migration

Excellent! The example reference has everything I needed to do the connection migration.

I noticed that there are some significant authentication mechanism changes in Jetty 9. I'm getting "Already authenticated as UNAUTHENTICATED" when trying to authenticate. Are there any references that you can direct me to that uses a simple FormAuthenticator and a Filter to validate?

From: jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joakim Erdfelt
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:20 PM
To: JETTY user mailing list
Subject: Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 8 to Jetty 9 SSL Migration

Since SPDY is now in the picture, the initialization is a bit different.

The ManyConnectors embedded example should help.

--

Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Developer advice, services and support
from the Jetty & CometD experts

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Will Hoover <java.whoover@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In Jetty 8 I used to be able to do the following. What is the Jetty 9 equivalent? I can't seem to find SslSelectChannelConnector or SelectChannelConnector in Jetty 9.

SslSelectChannelConnector sslCnct = new SslSelectChannelConnector(sslCnxt);

sslCnct.setPort(9080);

sslCnct.setHost("localhost");

SelectChannelConnector httpCnct = new SelectChannelConnector();

httpCnct.setPort(8080);

httpCnct.setHost("localhost");

server.setConnectors(new Connector[] { httpCnct, sslCnct });