[jetty-users] Jetty SPDY support in OSGi

Is there an example of getting SPDY working in OSGi?  I included all the relevant bundles (spdy-core, spdy-server, spdy-http-server, jetty-client, spdy-client, jetty-osgi-npn) and I think I have SPDY configured correctly based on the examples provided, but I'm not getting anything listening and I'm not seeing any errors in logs.  Is there an OSGi component I might be missing?  Do I need to configure npn-boot somehow?

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top