[jetty-users] Changing the selector thread priority

Hi,

In jetty 8.1.7 - if I want to change the selector thread priority, how do I do that? I’ve found API in the SelectorManager – but couldn’t find a way to acquire the reference to the Manager. Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Yair Ogen

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@xxxxxxx and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com

Back to the top