Re: [jetty-users] jetty and websockets

Hello Joakim,
thanks for your answer; I did not know/check JSR 356 was such a moving target !
Nice to know you'll support it asap !
Anthony

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have been working on supporting JSR-356 for some time (we started our efforts with the 006EDR draft back in September 2012).
However, the JSR-356 API/Spec is not stable yet.
The spec itself is still changing, rather dramatically (package renames, class renames, method refactors, new classes, removal of old classes) as recently as this week.

We are trying to keep ahead of it, but its understandably difficult to nail down support for a moving target ;-)
We expect to have support for JSR-356 shortly after it has been finalized.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Developer advice, services and support