[jetty-users] JSP support for ServletContextHandler

I am trying to use JSP Support for my Dropwizard application which is based on Jetty. Shortly what I am trying to do is adding support for regular JSP files.

So far I have successfully provided a preliminary implementation as this:

 final ServletContextHandler handler = new ServletContextHandler(ServletContextHandler.SESSIONS);
 final ServletHolder jsp = handler.addServlet(JspServlet.class, "*.jsp");
 jsp.setInitParameter("classpath", handler.getClassPath());

This helped me to serve jsp files directly from application but not other jar files which are avaliable in my classpath.

What can I do to provide complete jsp support?

Thanks

Back to the top