Re: [jetty-users] misconfigured jetty displays source to browser

Look in $JETTY_HOME/etc/webdefault.xml at the DefaultServlet settings.
dirAllowed=true by default which permits directory listing. Set it to
false, and then remember to apply that file to your contexts (because
by default jetty resovles webdefault.xml from inside the
jetty-webapp.jar  in $JETTY_HOME/lib).

Jan