Re: [jetty-users] misconfigured jetty displays source to browser

I'm having issues with getting jetty working when building a fat jar (but that's another story).

What I am concerned about is, when it is misconfigured, it outputs my directory like this:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7079/screenshot20130227at953.png

So when I click on a link, I can see my properties file etc. which may contain sensitive information.

Is there a way to prevent this?

I mean, mistakes can always happen during a deploy so dont' want to get caught like this :)

Back to the top