Re: [jetty-users] ExpressionFactory performance issue with service discovery in javax.el 2.2.0.v201108011116

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for the reply.

I went digging a little bit around, found that the javax.el-api 2.2.4 source code seems to have that particular problem fixed in the sense they don't cache the classes but rather they just lazily instantiate the factory statically only once in BeanELResolver. So different fix than the one in Tomcat land but that should fix our problem. We'll going to test that version. Will let you know.

Available at http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Cjavax.el%7Cjavax.el-api%7C2.2.4%7Cjar
It's that same version that is shipped with Glassfish 3.1.2.2 as far as I can see.

-- stephane