Re: [jetty-users] running jetty 9 on jdk 7

Just to follow up on the jsp portion of that response, jetty
distributes the eclipse java compiler in the jetty distro in lib/jsp
and this is automatically on the classpath, so you should not need a
full jdk, just a jre.  In some previous releases it was true that due
to missing patches in the jsp code, you may have needed a full jdk.

Jan