Re: [jetty-users] running jetty 9 on jdk 7

You've to run Jetty 9 with java 7. I'd also recommend to compile your project with java 7 if you can.

Am 2/26/13 12:29 PM, schrieb Ogen, Yair:
Hi,

Not clear – do I have to run it on java 7 and that’s good enough or must
MY code (i.e Servlets) also be compiled on java 7?

Best Regards,

*/Yair Ogen/*

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmaster@xxxxxxx and delete it from your system as well as any copies.
The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS
for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com