[jetty-users] Web Application for Benchmarking

Hi guys

Just wondering if there is a web app that is being used by jetty to do benchmarking, that jetty team might perhaps want to open source it and share with others? :)

I'm looking for a web application that could help me with benchmarking servlet containers.

A webapp that perhaps does the followings :-
 - contains short (<100K) medium and large sized pages of say static and jsp pages (through large pages will probably depends on how the OS is tuned much more)
 - contains servlets that goes through reasonable filters etc.
 - no database hits perhaps cause we are interested in the servlet container performance instead.
etc.

Thanks in advance guys

Toby

Back to the top