Re: [jetty-users] Trusting all client certificates still causes certificates not in trust store to fail (9.0.0.M3)

Yes, it does, I'll grab that when a new tag is out, I'll keep the wrapper workaround on RC0 for the moment.

Now I've looked at the code a bit - it seems "trust all" doesn't affect signature checks (only hostname checks) if either keyStore or trustStore
is defined. That seems a bit odd to me - why is keyStore even a factor in this? I think changing that would make it possible to use complete
"trust all" method for client certificates too, because right now I can't do that since I have a keyStore set so the server could identify itself to
the client.

Actually I'm not sure if I'd go through the trouble of trying to do manual certificate validation anymore (I would indeed prefer more useful error
messages, but it's not really critical for my purposes right now), but I definitely think letting any certificate through the SSL layer should at least
be made possible without creating custom trust managers, if the only obstacle is the keyStore check.

Thanks to everyone.

Ago