Re: [jetty-users] State of Eclipse WTP support?

that is a pretty accurate view of the WTP landscape, the jetty wtp plugin was a nice idea but none of us (jetty developers) know anyone that actually uses wtp so our maintaining of the plugin just languished, far easier and a lot less resources to just whip up a little main method that deploys a webapp for testing or dev purposes...or just use the jetty-maven-plugin.

anyway, someone might take it on someday and bring it up to snuff, i keep hoping someone outside the project will want to take it on and work on it

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell