[jetty-users] initial config of jetty 9

Dear Jetty-Users,

This is a plea for help! As a beginner with Jetty (after long years with apache httpd and Tomcat), I'm trying to get my head around what I have to configure and where in Jetty 9.0.

Installation was OK - I followed http://kukunotes.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/eclipse-jetty-9-0-installation-on-centos-6-3/ with just a few minor tweaks.

However, I'm having trouble finding clear documentation that will help me achieve the following:

Six virtual hosts in the same domain (a.server.net through f.server.net in effect), of which two are plain http with and without basic auth, another two are backed by servlets with and without without auth, and the other two are https with auth and an http redirect to one of the others.

I can find all the sample files and snippets, but I'm having trouble understanding where and what I need to edit - any advice or assistance would be most welcome!

Many thanks in advance,

Matthew

Back to the top