Re: [jetty-users] Cross Origin Filter working from Firefox, but not UIWebView on ios?

If you have a full deployable webapp (war file or exploded war directory), then the /WEB-INF/classes/ and /WEB-INF/lib/ jar files are used during compilation.

Are you sure that the this class exists in one of those two locations?

And yes, learn maven, embrace it, you'll love it. :-)

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Developer advice, services and support