Re: [jetty-users] How to configure Jetty to show details (stack trace, ...) instead of HTTP 500 Internal Error?

Libor,

By default I think jetty shows the stack traces - you need to call
setShowStacks(false)  on the ErrorHandler to turn that off. There was
a relevant dicussion about the error handling here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jetty-users/msg01745.html

Jan