Re: [jetty-users] JSPs with Jetty 5.1?

This is the mailing list for Jetty 7+ (and on rare occasion someone here can answer a Jetty 6 question).
But Jetty 5 knowledge and expertise is long gone.

According to historical records, Jetty 5 supported JSP 2.0.

The last Jetty 5 release was 6 years 11 months ago on sourceforge.net, all documentation from that era has been lost.
Checking archive.org from that time frame and this might help you.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060222140626/http://jetty.mortbay.com/jetty/tut/GettingStarted.html

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
webtide.com