Re: [jetty-users] Trying to use jetty-servlets, get a NoClassDefFound for Log

Great, thanks for the help, got this to run correctly.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Look at the pom in that directory.

It lists the dependencies too.

If you use apache maven, it will automatically bring in the dependencies for you.
If you use apache ivy, it will automatically bring in the dependencies for you.
If you use apache buildr, it will automatically bring in the dependencies for you.
If you use groovy gradle, it will automatically bring in the dependencies for you.
if you use grails, it will automatically bring in the dependencies for you.
if you use scala sbt, it will automatically bring in the dependencies for you.

if you are not using any of the above, you have to manage the dependencies yourself.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Developer advice, services and support