[jetty-users] How to configure Jetty to show details (stack trace, ...) instead of HTTP 500 Internal Error?

Hello all!
How do I configure Jetty 8 to print everything related to debug internal errors like stack trace? By default Jetty sends just HTTP 500 status and I have to heavily sifting logs by hand for details.

Of course this will be turned on only on my developer machine. I mean similar helpful error page as Tomcat server on internal error.

Thanks,
Libor Jelinek

Back to the top