[jetty-users] Possible to suspend Jetty for a moment?

We'd like to be able to update our Jetty websites in an atomic way. They're getting served out of subdirectories of the root webapp: /webapps/root/mysite1, /mysite2. I'm thinking that the best way is to copy a new version of the website into mysite1.new, rename the old one, and then rename the new one to make it live.

Is it possible to suspend Jetty for a brief moment while the renames are happening? What I'd like is for requests to queue up in memory for a second or two before I unsuspend() and let them through.

Back to the top