[jetty-users] Jetty Maven Plugin best option for Unit testing?

Hi,
I'm in the middle of addressing an issue which requires us to set up a local Jetty server for testing purposes. We also need to serve static content from the server.
During this process we may as well upgrade our existing Jetty dependencies from the following
      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
        <artifactId>servlet-api-3.0</artifactId>
        <version>7.0.0pre2</version>
        <scope>provided</scope>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
        <artifactId>jetty-servlet-tester</artifactId>
        <version>7.0.0.pre5</version>
        <scope>test</scope>
      </dependency>
To the new Eclipse artifacts (stable9)
We currently use org.mortbay.jetty.testing.HttpTester and org.mortbay.jetty.testing.ServletTester for some JUnit servlet testing.

Therefore my questions are as follows
1) Are the stable 9 artifacts available as maven artifacts in a repository somewhere? If not, then which version is the most recent that is available for me to use as a Maven dependency?
2) Is is it possible to reuse the above artifacts to serve static content which I can then use to test my HTTP Client code within my unit tests? If so how?

Thank you very much for any feedback, it would be a great help to me.

Lewis

--
Lewis

Back to the top