[jetty-users] slow file serving from Jetty 8/9 (but not 7)?

Hi-

I have been running jenkins on Jetty 7 for a long time.  I need to move jenkins to a new machine and am trying to run Jetty 8 (or 9) in both cases, the artifact download speeds are terrible.

In every case, I am using the shipped default configurations and adding the jenkins.war file

On a server with 30Mbps upload speeds, it takes ~10 secs to download:
/images/jetty-header.jpg

Any idea what configuration parameters I should tweak to get better performance?

Thanks
Ryan

Back to the top