[jetty-users] Auditing Jetty requests and responses

Hi,

I have a requirement to count the jetty transactions and measure the time it took to process the request and get back the response using JMX for our monitoring system.

I am using Jetty 8.1.7 and I can’t seem to find a proper way to do this. I basically need to identify when request is sent (due to Jetty Async approach this is triggered from thread A) and when the response is complete (as the oncompleteResponse is done in another thread).

I usually use ThreadLocal for such state in other areas I need similar functionality, but obviously this won’t work here.

Any ideas how to overcome?

Thanks,

Yair

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@xxxxxxx and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com

Back to the top