Re: [jetty-users] Where to find aggregate jars for jetty 9?

On 1/8/13 11:21 AM, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
There is not yet an aggregate jar file for Jetty 9.

Out of curiosity, which aggregate do you use?
(we need feedback on this, as there is lots of speculation, but no real facts, behind usage)
None so far.  I'm about to use jetty for the first time.

We have held off on re-introducing it for Jetty 9 until the Milestones are finished.
So far, in source control, we have a jetty-all aggregate prepared.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Developer advice, services and support