[jetty-users] error when redeploying to local jetty8 in intellij

hi,
I have problem when I redeploy war to local jetty in IDEA Intellij (when I select 'update resources on frame deactivation' or I choose artifacts to redeploy) editor throws

Error copying 'myproj\src\main\webapp\less\defaults.less' to 'myproj\target\myproj.war
\less\defaults.less'.: myproj\target\myproj.war\less\defaults.less
(The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)

from this post http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4988019/jetty-maven-plugin-is-ignoring-custom-webdefault-xml I ve found out that I should configure jetty to stop lock resources but I cannot force jetty to do so.

I tried to override configuration in web.xml or in webdefault.xml

<init-param>
  <param-name>useFileMappedBuffer</param-name>
  <param-value>false</param-value>
</init-param>

but it has no effect. my jetty server is configured using jetty-jmx.xml file inside intellij and it throws error when I try to to change it to something different. I tried to set useFileMappedBuffer propoerty somwhere in jetty-jmx.xml but I cant find the proper place.

I had same exception using intellij 11 and most recent 12 so I guess it has more to do with jetty configuration rather then editor itself.
anyway I ve already asked similar question on IDEA forum but I have no response since then.

I would appreciate any feedback on this,

thanks

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq@xxxxxxxxx