Re: [jetty-users] Good tutorial for writing a Jetty 9 JavaEE servlet in Ecllipse

typically we haven't offered a guide on writing a servlet since a servlet is a servlet regardless of where you deploy it...

something like: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/servlet-142430.html

there are also copious books on the topic

then it becomes a matter of how do you deploy that on jetty, which our currently documentation needs some additional work on as we migrate over to docbook

however I generally recommend folks use something like the maven-war-plugin as that takes virtually all the work out of it, just copy the resulting war file into $jetty.home/webapps and start up jetty (for which there is quite a bit of documentation.

cheers!
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell